This is Decentria’s plan for the next 50 years. We’ll update it yearly as we progress.
getting Decentria’s social presence ready;
opening the Discord, Telegram and Website;
building a strong and healthy core of fellow decentrians.
building a larger community;
creating the $DCM Token;
- launch of DFC - Genesis, 1st NFT edition from Decentria Founders Club collection;
- preparing the first D-Corps to be activated;
- enabling Wallet connect on Decentria’s website to manage dashboard infos;
- building a global community and Decentria’s managers/governors;
- preparing the DCM airdrop system and KYC-ed claiming option.
- preparing the Liquidity Pool to enable Swaps ;
- opening doors to the first D-Corp;
- drinking a coffee in the first decentralized restaurant in the world;
- marketing locally the new system to customers;
- implementing and testing payments using $DCM;
- preparing the rewards system for each D-Corp’s customers;
- working on automatization and scaling of D-Corps launchpad.
- Enabling DCM airdrop claim option
- exploring the payment system with $DCM in Decentria’s first D-Corps;
- preparing swaps on $DCM-$EGLD pair;
- getting feedback and improving the flow into the ecosystem;
- finding best solution for e-identity of decentrians;
- focusing on building a strong governance system by testing different DAOs models;
- working on the 2nd DFC NFTs edition - Ancestors.
- we start to open D-Corps in new countries (where we have stronger communities);
- we create NPOs and start collaborations with existing ones;
- preparing Decentria's UBI system;
- growing the community;
- working on improving governance and decentralization.
- opening more D-Corps
- creating new D-Institutions for different D-Corp categories;
- when enough D-Corps are formed we enable the UBI system for our citizens.
- expanding D-Corps into production (agriculture, manufacturing);
- finding solutions for alternative housing, education and health care systems;
- integrating DeFi into the Decentria ecosystem based on personal reputation;
- expanding structures for research and innovation.
- opening first D-hospital and health centers;
- creating first D-schools and other educational organizations;
- expanding Decentria organizations in most free countries.
- targeting to have at least 20% of population as decentrians;
- having a solid UBI system for our members;
- reducing working week days to 4;
- expanding the network further.
- targeting 50%+ of population as free decentrians;
- reducing working week days to 3;
- focusing on research and innovation;
- start to decentralize the heavy industry sector.
- having the majority of population as happy decentrians;
- with a strong UBI system people can choose to work into their loved fields or not.
- all the people from free countries are happy decentrians;
- we tackle the last environmental issues on Earth;
- most people will volunteer to work on improving life on this planet.
- basic needs are not an issue anymore in Decentria;
- there is an abundance of everything and it is accessible to everyone;
- all initial benefits of founders are lost.